Depression — $75/visit; up to $2,025
We are currently pre-screening adults between the ages of 18-75 for paid clinical…
The investigational oral medication is thought to target the brain in a new way. It’s being studied to understand its effects on depressive symptoms and symptoms of insomnia.
You may be eligible if you:
• Are 18-75 years old
• Currently experience moderate-to-severe depression
The study doctor will discuss additional requirements.
Final eligibility is determined during a screening visit at the study site. During this visit, you will:
• Meet with the study doctor and staff
• Review additional information
• Have an initial evaluation and undergo tests
• Complete study questionnaires
If you qualify and decide to participate:
• A study doctor will closely monitor you, your symptoms, and overall health
• All study-related medical care and study medication will be provided at no cost
• Transportation may be provided if you need assistance
• If you are currently taking antidepressants you may be able to stay on your current depression medication during the study
• You may receive compensation for participation in this study
Qualified participants will receive $75 for each completed clinic visit. The number of clinic visits will vary depending on your response to the investigational treatment, with a maximum of 27 visits or $2,025 total.