Mother-Daughter Study — $279
Mothers and their Daughters (ages 12-16) Needed for Research Study
You may be eligible if you:
1. Are 18-65 years old and female.
2. Have a biological daughter who is between 12 and 16 years of age.
If you are eligible and agree to participate you and your daughter will undergo:
1. Psychiatric Interviews.
2. Electroencephalogram (EEG) assessment to non-invasively measure brain function.
3. Functional MRI scans to non-invasively measure brain function.
4. Survey responses on a cell phone app for a period of 10 days (daughter only).
5. A packet of questionnaires every 6 months over a period of 18 months.
Interested volunteers should have no metal parts in their body and no major medical or neurological illness. Volunteers taking certain medications that affect the brain may not qualify for the study. Participants should not be pregnant or trying to become pregnant.
This study involves a time commitment of approximately 10-11 hours over a total of 2-3 visits.
Families will be compensated up to $279 for their time. All information you give is confidential.
Participants are paid at the time of each visit. The study pays $279 TOTAL for completing all study activities - each study visit pays $30-60, and equals $279 total upon completion.